i miss new york city. i miss everything about it. i miss someone in it. i miss my life on it. as much as i have to sacrifice all these to be here in jakarta, i have to admit, i'm getting to love my time here. i just wish i can spend it with someone.
Is this the first comment here?? Well, I'm glad that even you decide to go on hiatus, you still have another journal. I'd like to follow up on your story Ta ...
Hey, baby ... everything happens for a reason. You are a very easy going person, it's not hard to love you. You'll find someone, believe me.
1 Comments:
Is this the first comment here??
Well, I'm glad that even you decide to go on hiatus, you still have another journal. I'd like to follow up on your story Ta ...
Hey, baby ... everything happens for a reason. You are a very easy going person, it's not hard to love you. You'll find someone, believe me.
Post a Comment
<< Home